• Website Security and Malware Cleanup: Sucuri Security
My previous site was hacked and they completely cleaned it in less than a day AND resubmitted my site to Google to get me off the blacklist. They also protect your site from any attacks. They also have a free wordpress plugin that helps keep your site secure.
• WordPress Themes: Elegant Themes I use Divi – it’s an awesome drag and drop theme! Perfect if you hate coding and html! I also love their Bloom plugin for Email Optins and Monarch Plugin for Social Media Sharing)
• Stress Less and Impress Leah Kalamakis helps you get your business systems in tip top shape. Contracts and Invoicing and Feedback Forms, oh my!
The online world is great, but sometimes you need to actually have something in print! Here are some great online places to start. I highly recommend sending away for free samples so you can take a look at the thickness and quality of the paper. It’s a great way to figure out what you like!
• Moo.com (use this link and get 10% off your first order!) Great for business cards, stickers, postcards and more!
• Overnight Prints perfect for cheap postcards and biz cards. They always have a sale!
• Local Printers they are really one of your best resources! They usually don’t require large print runs, have a fast turn around and you’re supporting your community. Win, win, win. If you’re in St. Louis, I love the Inkspot
***DISCLAIMER: Some links above are affiliate links, however I only reccomend programs and websites I use and love. Sub par is not in my vocabulary. If you have questions feel free to email me at email@example.com***